Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Final Decision For College: REVISED!

Since my last post about my thoughts on college ("My Final Decision for College"), things have changed significantly. It is now that time where applications are due soon, in the next couple of months. I have been thinking A LOT about this and have decided where I'm going to apply. So, below are the colleges that I have applied to already.

Colleges I'm Applying to: (#1 & #2 are my top choices)
  1. Southern Maine Community College (Portland, Maine)
  2. University of St. Joseph (West Hartford, CT)
  3. University of Maine @ Orono (Orono, Maine)
  4. Merrimack College (North Andover, Massachusetts)
  5. University of Connecticut @ West Hartford
  6. Framingham State University (Framingham, Massachusetts)
  7. Simmons College (Boston, Massachusetts)
  8. University of New Haven (West Haven, CT)
  9. University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT)
So, with these in mind, I am thinking of either of the following plans.

     1) Attending Southern Maine Community College (SMCC) for the first 2 years (Nutrition), and transfer to the University of Maine @ Orono, to finish off my degree.

                         OR
      2) Attending University of St. Joseph, in West Hartford CT, living at home and commuting back and fort to the campus when I have classes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making Southern Maine Community College number one on your list, Chrissy. All of us at SMCC look forward to getting to know you and helping any way we can. – Ron Cantor, President

    ReplyDelete